DescriptionComposing LaTeX documents like an expert ...
TeXpert provides the traditional edit-compile-view cycle of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for LaTeX.
* Smart syntax highlighting: allow for significantly little lagging in editing compared to other editors in the market AND [1.4+] support formula highlighting
* Access frequently used TeX symbols such as backslash and dollar
* Integrate with TeXPortal for compilation
* Annotated log to assist debugging
* Document outline to quickly navigate to sections, subsections, etc.
* Clean-up generated files
* [1.2+] Include in-app PDF viewer (swipe to the right to access) to boost productivity: no need to go back and forth to external viewer (inefficient on slow devices) and deal with navigational peculiarities
* Might not look nice on old Android (below 4.0)
* Only single line, non-nested formulas is supported; math environment is also unsupported
* App might crash when PDF file is faulty due to crash in dependent library (mupdf).