Play in your Browser: http://www.realdefinition.net/m/WebPlayer.html
Play on Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/tripknotix/future-ops-online-mmo-fps
- 64 Player Limit per Server.
- CTP, TDM and Survival MMO game modes.
- Co-op and Multiplayer.
- Air Vehicles.
Dedicated Voice Servers:
- 8 Player Limit per Voice Group
- Join voice chat servers any time, even without joining a game server.
- Join clan member's and other player's voice servers from their profile.
- 200 Player Limit per Clan.
- Create, Invite, Kick, Apply to Clan, Deny Applications
- Clan Ranks with Promote / Demote
- Clan Game Servers & Clan Voice Servers with Kick / Ban based on Clan Rank.
- Clan Profiles
- 263,837 downloads total from all platforms.
- 129,411 registered accounts.
- 6,000+ unique players per Day (Week Day Average).
- 8,000+ unique players per Day (Weekend Average).
- 4,712 clans created.
Current Features in Development:
- Cooperative Map Builder
- New weapon system with attachments
- Local Inventory
- Global Inventory
Premium users get to test new features first, free users receive those abilities soon after.
Survival MMO Mode is planned to be similar to DayZ and War Z, however its under heavy reconstruction right now, many features had to be disabled in order to optimize them for mobile devices, more buildings must be simplified.
A Multiplayer First Person Shooter with up to 64 Players per server in Survival MMO, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Point game modes.
Air Vehicles allow you to play Mobile FPS games like never before, this game aims to be your mobile battlefield.
Please always update your game, if there are server side changes, then a new server version is created that is only accessible by the newest version of the game, which is why it looks like there are few servers online.
- Performance updates.
- Trial fix for Galaxy S4, HTC One
- Optimized Rendering for Low End Devices
- Sped up loading time
- Reduced memory usage
- Massively increased performance in large servers
- Improved lag in large servers
- Re-Added Prebaked Shadows to The Docks
- Added Option for Advanced Water
- Added Option for Red Injured Screen Fill
- Glare Effect Lowered
- Greatly Increased Rendering Performance
- Bug Fixes in Zombie Island.
- Added Lens Glare Effect
- Fixed night maps Low Quality Shader
- Increased Rendering Performance
- Removed Prebaked Shadows on The Docks
- Added Early Test version of the new map Zombie Island (16x larger than Zombie Jungle)
- Removed Prebaked Shadows from Zombie Infested Jungle for performance
- Added Optional Real Time Shadows
- Disabled Map Builder temporarily
- Added Mode Filters
- More Bug Fixes
- Map Builder: Added Multiple Camera Views
- Added Nook fix and other fixes.
- Performance Updates
- Bug Fixes
- Added Error Display for Login, Registration and Password Recovery screens.
- Preparation fixes for multi-platform distribution
- Fixed Player Height on ground
- Fixed Nook Color Voice Chat crash.
- Fixed Samsung Galaxy crash.
- Map Builder: Added Option to Lock objects from being editted.
- Map Builder: Added Option to disable other users from editting your map.
- Map Builder: Added new Objects.
- Moved Chatroom Button to deploy screen.
- Map Builder: New Stairs for Concrete & Street.
- Map Builder: Add Objects menu is now sorted by Categories.
- Added new Quality Options.
- Map Builder: Fixed issues with Copying Objects.