DescriptionTarotDroid allows you to count easily and practically the scores and points of your Tarot games.
When playing cards, we do not necessarily have a sheet, a pencil, a calculator or just enough room for these items. However, we all have our Android device with us: it's hence possible to count and keep track of our games, wherever you are: a pub, a bar... TarotDroid is your Tarot buddy :)
TarotDroid can compute the scores for 3, 4 and 5 players styles.
It also allows you to store the game sets you've played on your device (this version stores up to 5 game sets). In a future and commercial release, it will allow to keep tracks of its games on the long run and to generate statistics.
TarotDroid finally offers several nice and unconventionnal features:
- Set points and coefficients used in the calculations
- Display game set as a table, with several display options
- Display statistics about the games and the players
- Compute points for Belgian style games (unofficial)
- Include a "dead" player (unofficial)
- Transfer game sets by bluetooth
If you identify a bug, or want a new feature, please let me know by sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you wish to help me improve it, you are very welcome :)
A Facebook page is availbale, if you like TarotDroid, tell the world so :)