DescriptionSworkit provides randomized circuit training workouts to keep you motivated to exercise and stay fit. You can choose your workout length and target different areas to create the perfect workout anywhere, anytime. No weights or extra equipment required.
★ GIZMODO - APPS OF THE WEEK
★ LIFEHACKER - "It's just about everything you'd want out of an exercise app." - May 24, 2012
Sworkit is designed to keep your workouts more interesting by building randomized workouts that do not require any extra equipment and will not become monotonous. The circuit training aspect provides additional cardiovascular fitness with each exercise being presented in 30 second intervals with a built in rest periods every 2 minutes.
Syncs directly to MyFitnessPal
★★★★★ - "This is the best workout app I have found. Even the free version is awesome."
★★★★★ - "Amazing app .. really feel like its a real coach, pushing me forward to a better body."
★★★★★ - "Amazing app! Workouts without needing equipment. You go at your speed. This app helped me lose 20+ lbs. and I'm still going!"
• Targeted workouts for Upper Body, Lower Body, Core Strength, Back Strength, Stretching, Yoga Sequences, and Pilates.
• Create your own Custom Workouts using any exercises in our library for a fully personalized experience. Great for focused workouts, injury recovery, and new challenges.
• Set reminders and access your previous stats to get motivated
• Animated video demonstrations for every exercise
• Audible warnings for workouts that tell you exactly what to do and when.
I hope you enjoy Sworkit as a great workout tool that will keep you motivated to increase your overall fitness level at your convenience.
Please workout within your means and be safe at all times.
☆☆☆ Upgrade to Sworkit Pro for these features: ☆☆☆
★ Save multiple custom workouts
★ Adjustable interval lengths
★ Advanced Audio Options
★ 7-Minute Workout other bonus workouts
★ Access to complete workout history
★ Extra Rewards Points (US only)
★ Optional Rewards
Coming Soon: HD Videos and Small Equipment Exercises