Your Best App?

• Replies:278
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Mar 7, 2013 7:26:29 AM via Website

Hi Friends

Try this amazing app called VMS it rockss u can instantly send Ur pictures and videos to ur friends and family ..:)
Best way to send & receive Video for your memorable occasions and store them for future to see the activity by your loved one.

It is intresting and best part is it is totally freeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Mar 8, 2013 7:56:27 AM via Website

For me its "Flight Control Lite", awesome game when you are lazy.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Mar 12, 2013 6:45:10 AM via Website

Philip Stevens
Hello,

I'm due to get my HTC Desire in a few days and I was wondering what people think should be my first downloads? I have started to make a list from the excellent reviews on here but anyone have any stand out apps?

Thanks in advance

Indie :grin:

Hi Steven,

You must download Last Message.It's an amazing apppication for android users. Try it.

Mar 13, 2013 8:23:42 AM via Website

I use Samsung Galaxy S3 which is one of the best smart phone ever in the world. I have downloaded so many application which make my work very easy. Opera Mini 5 beta and Google Sky Map are very different applications and I also downloaded so many games.

— modified on Sep 17, 2013 1:33:19 PM by moderator

Mar 13, 2013 11:30:30 AM via Website

Hey.... anyone tried VMS - Video Messenger app ?? if not then plz try once..
Best way to send & receive Video for your memorable occasions and store them for future to see the activity by your loved one.
It is intresting and best part is it is totally freeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Free Video Sharing app wanna try ??

try this amazing app called VMS it rocksssss.. :) U can instantly send Ur pictures and videos to ur friends and family ..

Oct 19, 2013 10:03:00 AM via Website

We have made Floaty Notes just the way you would want it to be, an application that is not just user friendly but one that has all the essential features that you would never find in any other similar app.

The key features of which include :

1 - Note Sharing

2 - Store notes in database for easy retrieval next time

3 - Unlimited sharing

4 - Edit note

5 - Delete note

6 - Authenticity

Oct 23, 2013 8:53:45 PM via Website

Don't know if it's still available, but when I was living in China, my vote would have gone to Market Enabler, a root app that allows you to buy apps otherwise banned or just unavailable in your country.

--I do a good impression of myself--