Your Best App?

• Replies:311
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Apr 19, 2012 1:26:53 AM via Website

There are many awesome FPS games for android now, I suggest that everyone should give them a try.

Other apps that you may try are:

1. Android Google Talk
2. wikidroid (very useful)
3. Facebook for android
4. SnyervBPrice1.0 Scanner very easy to use barcode scanner.

If anyone knows where to download free FPS games for android, please share the link :)

May 14, 2012 7:14:26 AM via Website

Philip Stevens
Hello,

I'm due to get my HTC Desire in a few days and I was wondering what people think should be my first downloads? I have started to make a list from the excellent reviews on here but anyone have any stand out apps?

Thanks in advance

Indie :grin:

1 Thumb Keyboard
2 Sports Rules & News
3 Office suite pro

May 16, 2012 1:08:32 PM via Website

For social media purpose I suggest to install ""Facebook”
For entertainment I suggest “Angry Birds”
For Photography “Instagram”
For communication purposes install “WhatsApp”
For security purposes install “App Protector”
For system Utility purposes install “File Expert”

May 17, 2012 10:23:54 AM via Website

Robert Arevalo
When it comes to utilities here are my best application so far...

1. Easy Battery Saver - which doubles my battery life from 18hrs.- 1 day of use.

2. ROM Manger (Clockword MOD) - for flashing custom ROM's

3. Document Editor PRO - so that I can edit and view office documents while I'm home and anytime and anywhere.

4. NewsAce Video News Reader(RSS) - it has a Daily Prophet feature which videos play from within the newspaper, has 400+ recommended news channels, Renowned News and allows you to select the feeds from Google Reader(RSS) selection by dragging down from the console, smooth user interface with their current update just by by swiping left or right, you can easily switch from NewsAce’s recommended video selections to your Google Reader selections and vice versa.

Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tecace.newsace

I've already installed this application and all I can say is this application is truly amazing and better than its competitors in the market, sometimes my phone gets laggy when using this application..maybe because I do have a low end phone but overall its performance and user interface is great and deserve a 10 star if you want to download this app try to check this new updates from NewsAce and If sure you wont be dissapointed.

May 18, 2012 11:38:45 AM via Website

You should really download Applorer is you want to find the best Android games. It's much faster, easier and more fun to discover great games via Applorer compared to browsing through the 500,000 apps on Google Play.

It also has cool features that allow you to bookmark games that you want to download later and a "surprise me" button that brings up a random new game for you to download. Best of all, Applorer is a free app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.movend.gamebox2

May 22, 2012 5:26:15 PM via Website

imdroid
You should really download Applorer is you want to find the best Android games. It's much faster, easier and more fun to discover great games via Applorer compared to browsing through the 500,000 apps on Google Play.

It also has cool features that allow you to bookmark games that you want to download later and a "surprise me" button that brings up a random new game for you to download. Best of all, Applorer is a free app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.movend.gamebox2

Nice find! Gonna try this one out :)

Jun 4, 2012 2:33:09 AM via Website

Gui looks very nice. I'm glad F1 section is here. If this ad block test the last question. Some test questions are too easy, make it harder. If the test is finished, I had to figure out where I was I the Exit button in the menu you need to think more noticeable. Nothing to complain about. not removing the Sure than this app.
web design

Jun 5, 2012 1:27:05 PM via Website

Here, I am providing you my 10 best applications for HTC desire.
SwiftKey
myPlayer
TweetDeck
Opera Mobile 10.1 beta
No Lock
IM Plus
Data checker
gReader

Jun 5, 2012 1:58:00 PM via Website

Aadam Gibson
Here, I am providing you my 10 best applications for HTC desire.
SwiftKey
myPlayer
TweetDeck
Opera Mobile 10.1 beta
No Lock
IM Plus
Data checker
gReader

How happy are you with Tweetdeck? I like it, but I prefer Tweetcaster as a Twitter app.

Jun 12, 2012 11:56:57 PM via Website

The Environment Path is one of the best Os programs that you can obtain from the Os market. The lately enhanced Environment Path gives you a much better and better climate experience. Due to customers' opinions, many improvements were made such as a product new user interface that contains user-friendly redirecting between main climate shows and easier access to maps like animated oral cavity and personalized climate maps. These climate maps are also capable of offering particular climate forecasts, conditions, reports, reports and the current heat range.

Mobile Charger

— modified on Jun 15, 2012 12:03:03 PM