think it's time...

• Replies:3
Andy N.
  • Forum posts: 22,375

Sep 1, 2010, 1:24:22 AM via Website

... to introduce myself.

with almost 39 I got my android more or less by accident as a gift from my father in law who never understood how the magic works...

From time to time I search new apps and test everything what seems to be useful.
One of the best app on my phone is the AppCenter, for sure it can be optimized but to be honest it's much better than the original market.

I'm a member of the forum since about six weeks - but followed it before for some months anonymously.
A big praise to the community: quick answers, friendly and always without arrogance, ready to help less knowledgeable.

In this sense, I hope I can also contribute, either with questions or answers

Just one question... why isn't is possible to see both German and English posts? With my app I can see only the German posts with my laptop either the German or the English posts...?

Best regards from Germany
Andy

Viele Grüße,
Andy

OnePlus 3 (Resurrection Remix 5.8.2)
LG G Watch

Regeln | unsere Mods & Admins

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Sep 1, 2010, 6:55:26 AM via App

Hello Andy and welcome aboard.. as far as seeing the English post.. just click your phone's menu button while in the App Center choose Settings.. then just switch the language to English to read the English posts... then switch it back to German to read the German post. The App itself will remain in what ever language your phone is set to... like the taps etc

— modified on Sep 1, 2010, 7:03:51 AM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 1, 2010, 7:28:34 AM via Website

If you want to see both English and German at the same time, you are out of luck I believe. I know that I prefer having the forums only display English, or only display German. I would think many of the member from the German side would feel the same (in that they only want to see German posts.) Switching is possible, as Jay explains, but there does not seem to be a way in which to view both forums at once in the app.

If that is a feature that you think should be an option, then I can make it a suggestion for Sven (the app's developer) to consider.

— modified on Sep 1, 2010, 7:29:50 AM

Andy N.
  • Forum posts: 22,375

Sep 1, 2010, 8:38:53 AM via App

thank you for the welcome...

Didn't know that its possible to switch the language in the app. I can live with that - no need to bother Sven...
I can imagine this can be easily done with the forum part in the app, more difficult would be to not show test reports and app descriptions in both languages... it makes no sense to have them in both languages on the screen...

Andy

Viele Grüße,
Andy

OnePlus 3 (Resurrection Remix 5.8.2)
LG G Watch

Regeln | unsere Mods & Admins