angry birds

• Replies:10
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Nov 17, 2010 1:16:48 AM via App

my wife has gone away over her limit on her data usage and all she does is play angry birds ,could this game eat up data.she also downloaded yahoo mail and in the manage apps it says cache 4.00kb is this why

Nov 17, 2010 11:43:51 AM via Website

The 4.00KB thing has nothing to do with her usage. She probably just played the game so much that it, the background syncing for other apps, email, ads, and everything else added up to way more data than she thought. What is her limit, and how much did she go over?

If she only uses her data connection occasionally, and doesn't have a big amount of data to use, you may also want to think about installing an app that kills the data connection when it is not needed.

— modified on Nov 17, 2010 11:44:43 AM

Nov 1, 2011 7:02:18 AM via App

Chris todd
my wife has gone away over her limit on her data usage and all she does is play angry birds ,could this game eat up data.she also downloaded yahoo mail and in the manage apps it says cache 4.00kb is this why

Feb 22, 2012 12:11:24 PM via Website

Angry birds is an application and does not need wifi or data usage, however Yahoo Email Facebook and Twitter do use data usage but quite little. I suggest you get your wife to add a bolt on like my wife and I which is unlimited WIFI and Data with 02 for just £6pm, you wont go over your limits. I use my phone for the SatNav Facebook and Gmail.......Also download Whatsapp it is free to text and message pictures to other users as it uses wifi, saves a fortune