New Game: Bacterium

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Apr 25, 2011 11:24:18 PM

Looks pretty cool, reminds me of the bubble cannons game but reverse, and alot more options. I've moved your thread to the "Let me show you my new app" section of the forums.

Apr 29, 2011 5:17:03 PM

Nice game, I really like it.

In my opinion it is not so good that you can't really look at the statistics about the money you got in a certain level because the app wants me to purchase the paid version of the app.

Apr 30, 2011 2:54:25 AM

Jannis S.

In my opinion it is not so good that you can't really look at the statistics about the money you got in a certain level because the app wants me to purchase the paid version of the app.

You should be able to see the level summary for as long as you want..The "buy now" screen should only pop up after you click the level summary.. Maybe try to wait for the money stats to come up after winning before clicking the screen again, that might solve the problem... If not, let me know, I can fix it and release an update.

Glad you like it though!

Apr 30, 2011 10:44:29 AM

After level 7 it works like you described it. I can look at the money statistics and after tapping on the screen I see the "Buy now" window.
But before level 7 I don't have a chance to look at the statistics.After seeing them for a second the "Buy now" window suddenly appears.