Rate my app and I´ll rate as many apps you want!

• Replies:131
  • ClosedNot stickiedUnanswered

Apr 26, 2013 3:38:46 PM via Website

You'll have my 5* review in a few minutes! (I'll send you a print screen when done)!

My app's name is Sex.Only. I cant post a link but if you search like this on the play store you'll find it!

Thanks ;)

— modified on Apr 26, 2013 3:40:55 PM

Apr 26, 2013 3:43:03 PM via Website

George Platanas
You'll have my 5* review in a few minutes! (I'll send you a print screen when done)!

My app's name is Sex.Only. I cant post a link but if you search like this on the play store you'll find it!

Thanks ;)

I just rated your app.

Jun 14, 2013 1:01:09 PM via Website

Hi guys.

A lot of developers that create some apps are having a problem of advertising them and getting feedback from users (me included). So I think we should help each other by installing, testing, rating and reviewing each other's apps. So any one of you who have their app post it here (google play link) and I will try it and publish a rating and a comment on Google Play.

I don't ask you to do the same and I will do it whether you try my application or not. If you do the same I will be very grateful.
Link to my app: h ttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindgames.ak.aj.iqtest (remove space between h and t of https)

Thank you.

P.S. You'll get your rating and review as soon as I see it here.

— modified on Jun 14, 2013 1:03:26 PM

Jul 31, 2013 11:42:25 PM via Website

hey :)

AirDraw - draw text in the air with your smartphone !
play google com/store/apps/details?id=com.ValkA.airdraw

Subwoofer Vibrator - vibrate according to the basses:
play google com/store/apps/details?id=com.ValkA.subwoofer

Aug 5, 2013 8:54:55 PM via Website

I will rate any app 5/5 if you will rate our game Bumblebee that high too: www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=maze.bumblebee (copy the link to your browser if you are interested in that deal). Once you rate our game, we will do the same for your app that you will send us as a private message!

Aug 7, 2013 9:13:26 AM via Website

Luke Hill
Learn Visual Basic

hey guys could anyone rate my app please, once done tell my what name you rated it under and i will rate your apps thanks you :)

I gave your app 5/5 both on AndroidPit nad Google Play. A post above is our new game that needs your review.

Maze

Aug 11, 2013 6:22:19 AM via Website

Hi,

Here's my app, I'd really appreciate if you download and rate my app. Thank you in advance.

Missile City Free.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.isagagames.missilecityfree

— modified on Aug 12, 2013 10:03:04 AM

Aug 11, 2013 5:07:49 PM via Website

See "Hero Universe" on Google Play

It is one of the latest Android app in Alpha Testing. - See DC, Marvel, Game and Anime Universe collides in one gigantic Multiverse. Select your Hero from different versions of their Worlds in their own versions of their Universes.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldzed.herouniverse

— modified on Aug 11, 2013 5:11:13 PM

Aug 20, 2013 11:37:36 PM via Website

Well done. Actually is all marketing and useful apps don't get the right attention since the major companies can invest millions in advertising

Help each other.

Here

Math Professional Free
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.smh17.math.professional.free

Math Professional FULL
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.smh17.math.professional

— modified on Aug 20, 2013 11:38:41 PM

Aug 22, 2013 6:45:16 AM via Website

Hi!

Please help us to review our Singapore MRT Map at play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.map.sgmrtmap.

We will help you to review too! Thanks :grin:

Aug 22, 2013 8:29:16 AM via Website

Free Science App - "Transmission of Sound"

This free app explains the transmission of sound through various mediums such as solid, liquid and gas, using day to day examples.Features include: animated video, quiz, glossary of key terms, supplemental web-links, and detailed images

Suitable for middle school students.

Available on Google Play here: h tt ps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dm.sound (please remove spaces)

Would be very grateful if you guys could show it some love.

— modified on Aug 22, 2013 8:37:12 AM