Rate my app and I´ll rate as many apps you want!

• Replies:127
  • ClosedNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 20, 2011 3:58:24 PM

Hey guys, I´ve got this new app already published in the market, a lot of people have downloaded it but nobody´s rating it,, so if you guys could check this out, rate it as you like. I´ll do the same for you!

Let me know the name of your apps to be rated!
Cheers!

— modified on Jun 20, 2011 5:07:42 PM

Mar 24, 2013 2:06:07 PM

Hi guys ,
I have recently published an android app on the market . Please take some time to rate and review it.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.invertosoft.deviceinfo

I will do the same for your app too.

Thanks

Mar 26, 2013 2:04:51 PM

Hi have installed and rated your app . Could you do the same for mine

the app is called device info which you can search by Inverto soft in market.
thanks

Apr 5, 2013 10:03:14 PM

I rated memory masters, please repay the favor (it's only 99c, but just buy, review and get refund if you want).

I'm a new user so I can't post a link. Please search for playandlearnkidsgames on google play - I have 2 games there, sight words kids game and blocks and bubbles. Please review the paid ones. Thank you!

Apr 8, 2013 5:25:20 PM

Hi Sandy, Inverto Soft. I'm a new user so I can't post a link. I downloaded your device info app and gave you a 5 star rating. Please search for playandlearnkidsgames on google play - I have 2 games there, sight words kids game and blocks and bubbles. Please review the paid ones. Thank you! They're only a buck and you can just add it and then get the reimbursement if you cancel within 15 mins I believe.

Apr 10, 2013 3:14:44 PM

Hi Joe Bednarek ,

I looked for both of your apps on Google store but they seems to be incompatible with my samsung galaxy ace s5830i phone. I will ask few of my friends to install and leave the review for you.

Thanks for installing and rating my app device info (Inverto soft).

Apr 26, 2013 2:54:54 PM

Hello to all,

Is there anyone willing to give a nice rating to my app and get possitive reviews back from me?

Thanks in advance! Your help is very much appreciated!! :)

George

— modified on Apr 26, 2013 2:56:50 PM