Google Nexus S — Loses data connection

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Aug 23, 2011 5:17:30 PM

i don't know if anybody esle has been experiencing the same issue, but my Nexus S seems to drop my 3G connection at least once a day under strange circumstanes. All of a sudden, my 3G icon just won't go on and I have to reboot the entire phone to get to work again. It's not a huge issue, but it does get annoying have to repeat the same action on a regular basis. any ideas?

Aug 23, 2011 5:31:25 PM

I got the Nexus S from Best Buy totally new and I started having the same issue after about a week. Turning the airplane mode on/off did not help. The only thing that would solve the problem is turning the phone completely off and then on again.

Aug 23, 2011 5:32:32 PM

Unfortunately, the Nexus S released in the US is being really buggy with a lot of people. It looks like it's a problem with the phone itself. Many people are returning it and complaining about it to the staff. It's a serious issue.

Aug 23, 2011 5:34:15 PM

I am thinking about returning the device because I really do not feel like restarting my phone every day when I lose data. The worst thing is that I lose data connection at the moment when I most need it i.e in the middle of a Skype conversation for example,