Best cheap tablet?

• Replies:69
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Apr 10, 2012 1:17:45 AM via Website

I think I now get why Android tablets are failing so badly in the market, everyone is buying these pieces of sh*tt tablets. Oh my gosh, I just signed up today and figured everyone would have least spent 200 for Nook tablet. I mean come on guys, you get a dual processor cpu, 1GB Ram, 16GB storage and it's very. very easy to root it and install Android 4.03 on it. I rencently bought a Samsung Galaxy 8.9" for 300 dollars. I know it's not the cheapest in the world but at least I will enjoy it waaay more then these rejects you guys dare call tablets. I'm sorry for being this way but I'm new here and forum after forum are all about these crappy little machines. I don't think this is the forum for me, you people are to cheap.

— modified on Apr 10, 2012 1:18:15 AM

Jun 5, 2012 6:00:58 PM via Website

And remember, some great quad core ice cream sandwich tablets are coming out for 199 dollars this year. THOSE are the budget tablets you should keep your eyes on :)

Oct 10, 2012 11:06:44 AM via Website

I suggest jPad.It is the best and cheapest Christmas gift in 2012.Only $79.99 with free shipping by air mail, $95.99 with free shipping by express which takes 3~7 days to reach you. You won't be able to find another one at so low price with free shipping at anywhere else. We highly recommend you select the option of 'Free Shipping by Express'

Oct 18, 2012 4:15:45 PM via Website

If you are looking for a cheap but good quality tablet, I would recommend uPlay C70 from uPlay Tablet for only $79. This is the best model from u Play. I'm very pleased with it.

Oct 18, 2012 6:32:05 PM via Website

If you are looking for cheap and good tablet I recommend uPlay C70 from uPlay Tablet. It`s only 79 $ but its high quality , has a powerful procesor and 4.0.3 Android OS and High speed DDR3 512 ram memory.

Oct 19, 2012 4:45:15 AM via App

Charles Alden
I think I now get why Android tablets are failing so badly in the market, everyone is buying these pieces of sh*tt tablets. Oh my gosh, I just signed up today and figured everyone would have least spent 200 for Nook tablet. I mean come on guys, you get a dual processor cpu, 1GB Ram, 16GB storage and it's very. very easy to root it and install Android 4.03 on it. I rencently bought a Samsung Galaxy 8.9" for 300 dollars. I know it's not the cheapest in the world but at least I will enjoy it waaay more then these rejects you guys dare call tablets. I'm sorry for being this way but I'm new here and forum after forum are all about these crappy little machines. I don't think this is the forum for me, you people are to cheap.
Haha I agree. A lot of users bash android and sing high praises of the iPad when their android experience is some crappy china tablet. I mean it is like comparing a Mercedes Benz 230E with a Honda Civic. At least compare it with a BMW 5 series.

Oct 23, 2012 1:56:56 PM via Website

hey, i suggest you to buy HCL ME U1 tablet... it works on ICS OS which can be updated to jellybeans.. plus it is not to pricy rather i would say it soo much cheaper... and it's sufficient for browsing.. though it do not comes with android play store, which you can download latter...