Facebook Errore

• Replies:2
Vlado Ivankovic
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 8, 2011, 7:24:57 PM via Website

I have a problem with the application changed my password and now can not log into the application.
I get this message.

"102/ session does not match current stored session. This maybe because the changed password since the time the session was created facebook has changed the session for securty reasons."

For mail I get this message.
It looks like someone used your Facebook account to log into Facebook for Android ().

Was this you? If so, you can disregard the rest of this email.

Knows someone what's the problem I have seen a lot of people have a problem with that nowhere is there a solution to the problem.

Raj P.
  • Forum posts: 22

Oct 10, 2011, 11:18:59 AM via Website

All the mail is saying is that you tried to log onto facebook from your phone or tablet PC, which you did, so don't worry about it. Regarding the password issue you really must just be entering the wrong password. Why don't you double check that you have it correct and remember to pay attention to capital letters when you are typing it in. My phone automatically makes the first letter of every new sentence big which screws up my passwords sometimes.

Vlado Ivankovic
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 10, 2011, 1:42:32 PM via Website

The problem is not the password. The problem is that we neda do I log in via facebook android because he tells me he is already log on to Android.