I got a warning !!

• Replies:3
Karim Ouda
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 20, 2012, 12:35:46 AM via Website

Hey Guys, i just got a BAD warning email for so called spamming your forums, what's wrong with you guys, i was just adding my app in the "let me show you my new app" thread ... what is it that i am doing wrong ?

Christopher Silva
  • Forum posts: 189

Apr 20, 2012, 8:27:03 AM via Website

Hi, we are sorry if you were improperly warned. Normally warnings are only given for posts in poor taste (vulgar, misleading, spam-marketing, etc.) or multi-posts of the same thing in many different areas.

When you posted your app, did you post in just the new app area? Or in multi areas?

I hope we have been correct in our approach. We moderators and Admins are human and can make mistakes. I am not sure by whom or when you were given the warning, but if it was inappropriate then I apologize for our team.

Please continue to enjoy our great site. I'll have a look into your situation.

Karim Ouda
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 20, 2012, 1:52:08 PM via Website

Thanks for your response, yes i added my add in "App Review" thread by mistake and i got a reply that this is not the proper place so i added my app in "let me show you my app" thread, i checked the thread and found my app not showing up in the list so i managed to add it again, then i got this email

Anyway i just wanted to know what was wrong in adding the app in the correct thread, i need to know what i did worng in order not to do it again

Thank you

Christopher Silva
  • Forum posts: 189

Apr 21, 2012, 12:50:59 PM via Website

No problem. Just continue to do your best.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Chris