Investor looking to Invest in Apps: will help with marketing and advertising

• Replies:22
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

May 17, 2012 4:00:20 AM via Website

I'm looking for developers of Mobile Apps that might be very good at developing
but don't have the time, expertise and the money to promote
their application. I will partner with you and provide you with monetary support as well
my expertise in marketing, advertising as well as business development.
Please submit your proposal/application for review
all information will be kept confidential.

Sincerely

Ron

May 21, 2012 5:58:35 AM via Website

Hello Ron, my name is Joe. As I'm writing you now, I am completing the final steps to a major update on my first app, a game, Part 3: Dodge the Dots. It has been live for 3 months on Google Play, but I haven't marketed it at all.

In this update, we are launching global leader boards and statistic tracking. The main thing we have been working on is our port to iTunes. We are proud to say that we have successfully done so. We will be submitting to Apple this week. We will also be submitting to Amazons app store. We have a potential market of 625 million users upon successful launch. We currently are able to reach 300 million Android users.

Would you be interested in speaking to me more? We know the potential of what we have, we just need some help marketing ourselves. I've spent $9,000 up to this point and have a very well laid out game, which should be highly viral. It has been designed to be such.

I hope to hear from you. Thank you for your time.

May 21, 2012 8:57:26 PM via Website

Hi Joe
I'm interested into discussing the APP you have made.
I'm curious how many downloads have you had
so far and what is your game plan for monetizing this product.

Thanks

Ron

May 21, 2012 9:17:40 PM via Website

Hello Ron, thanks for getting back to me.

Alright, since the launch on Android, we have 12 purchases of the full game and 60 demo downloads. I stopped posting on forums because I felt like we weren't ready to tell the world. I put the game up so I could show investors that we have a product live. A portfolio, if you would. Posting on forums also allowed us to test and get feedback. Our feedback has been all positive.

We have a couple of ways to monetize. The first being the most important. We sell the game for $.99. We plan on selling theme packs also. If need be, we can create another version that is ad supported. We don't want to do that though. Ads cost time. We would prefer to sell for a dollar, thus allowing users to keep their "time".

In a few hours, I will have the completed updates for the Android, and we will be submitting to iTunes and Amazon. we have devised a marketing plan. This plan goes like so. Upon successful launch, we will be posting to Facebook. We will be telling the world that we will be giving items away at many intervals, our milestones. The first being 3 $100 dollar gift cards at 5,000 downloads. Users like free, and, for a simple dollar, they get the chance to Erin something. Once we reach 250k downloads, we will be driving sales with leaderboard competitions. Giving goods away to the top users in each category. These competitions can be daily, weekly and monthly.

That is the plan for now. With your help, we can market on social media, and spread the word that much faster.

What do you think so far?

Regards,

-Joe

May 23, 2012 7:34:08 PM via Website

So, I'm assuming that this is a "no" then? Well, to any serious investors out there, I really need a business plan, so that I may move forward with our search of funds. I have a lady that is very good at writing them, and she only charges $499. It will take her a month to complete, but it will be thorough and concise. If anyone would like a stake in this company, this is how to get it. Send me a pm if you are interested in being part of our team. A little investment goes a long way. Also, if you know how to write business plans and enjoy doing it, or are a student in need of a project, this is a great project to be involved in. This is only our beginning, and we have so much more to come. This is a ground floor opportunity. It only comes along once. I hope I may have piqued your interest. Thanks guys.

Regards,

-Joe

May 23, 2012 8:31:57 PM via Website

Send me a PM with your email address. I will send you the current version of my game. I am the only one that has this version. I will be waiting for your PM. Thanks Ron.

Regards,

-Joe

Jul 31, 2012 8:23:46 PM via Website

Hello, Not sure if your still looking to invest in Apps. Here is a thought...How about investing in a App building company? If interested let discuss. We are called iPoint Television, llc. We build all types of apps. From Business, games, non profit or profit.

We are presently building a media heavy app for the Religious community. We have agreements with many countries across the world to retransmit their network or content over our platform. Not only is our product available over iPhone iOS and Android but we are licensed to build over Kindle, xBox, Roku and more.

Amount of invested could be discussed. Presently we are selling our stock at .25 per share (Common). Or you can invest in specialty apps for us to build and you own the controlling interest of the app. All options are possible. Let me know your thoughts.

Clark Ortiz
clark.ortiz@ipoint.tv
www.iPointApps.com
www.iPoint.tv
www.facebook.com/ClarkOrtiz
www.linkedin.com/in/ClarkOrtiz
@ClarkOrtiz

Sep 13, 2012 12:29:57 AM via Website

I am currently attempting to find funding an application to be used in US Military business and have 4 more in the works.
I have several potential customers and know how to use my application.
I do need funding, but cannot discuss without a secrecy agreement on file.
Thanks

Sep 26, 2012 9:29:00 PM via Website

Please take a look at our app Whats Appinin?™ We have currently deployed it in the Google Play store and are roughly 2 weeks from finishing the schedules, menus and services times features in our app as well as submitting to Apple. We have already had success ( co op ) with our last app Random Events™ ( published in all 3 stores )

Our focus is in the social media / location aware app's - Whats Appinin?™ Is offered to users free, non-profits free and is a neat app that keeps up with events posted by vendors.

We are a looking for an investor or marketing guru to help us push this app across the united states, we have also talked to partners in Isreal and India about carrying it over the water. Right now our Pilot is in GA and we have opened or doors to CA with some contacts that way to gather more user feedback. So far and as you will see when you download the app, we have really generated a very novel app with what we believe to be a successful business model as well.

With Whats Appinin?™ being free to the non profits we open our database to a lot of free events in many domains, fund raising, religion, development authorities, better home town management agencies. Now the flip side to the coin is we charge a very fair and even rate to business's and we encourage the local business to keep up with their local communities events so they can offer services in conjunction with these events to drive foot traffic in the door.

Have any questions contact me at jadec@whatsappinin.com
www.whatsappinin.com

Jun 13, 2013 4:07:13 AM via Website

Hello Ron - or anyone else interested in discussing poss.investing - Overview 2 years in depth ongoing multi platform development (Facebook,iOS and Android) of what we believe are the premier Fishing themed APPS in existence #1 Game APP "Fishing Paradise 3D" 150,000 d-loads received so far in approx 6 weeks very soft release 3k total expensed on marketing getting great reviews,phenom gameplay,graphics, addictive . TRY IT YOURSELF . APP #2 Utility Educational APP "Ultimate Fishing Guide" Based upon Doug Hannon ESPN TV's Outdoors aka The Bass Professor's 40 years of award winning Study of Fish/Fishing (He caught over 800 10LB plus Largemouth Bass the #1 sought after and expensed upon Gamefish in the World.) videos from above and below the waters surface,award winning books, Field guide, world renowned Moon clocks,social,weather, GPS, lure selection, and much more never before revealed content. It will absolutely teach you how to Catch Fish, and nobody will ever have the content we have here simply First Class. The Bad news Mr.Hannon unexpectedly passed away March 28th we were and are still in shock. We have a license written and granted into perpetuity re all the content images etc.etc in both APPS and more so that is not an issue but as mentioned we have not marketed/ exposed the APPS to the HUGE global market/s who loves to play APP games and those who love to fish. like we need to do to become the premier fishing APPS in existence have some ideas/strategies but certainly open to those of succesful developers. We will begin some small scale marketing next week but would really like to create awareness/market with significant impact which requires appropriate funding. Have had requests for additional APP development as our codes are proprietary and will allow us to create additional APPS rapidly and far more economically than inital round. Feel free to e-mail me for further details and to discuss if interested in depth Serious only please, Best Regards contact@naturalmotionlures.com Mark

Jun 29, 2013 2:34:38 AM via Website

Hi Ron,
I am interested in opening a dialog if your still interested in investment in Apps. I have a great product and team and my elevator pitch is "Ad Words for Mobile Devices".
If your interested in opening a dialog I would love to talk with you.
Thanks
Rick

Jul 6, 2013 1:42:34 PM via Website

Hello Ron,

You have probably moved on to other projects by now but I just wanted to share with you my app idea.

It's called Ocean Floor HD and you can check it out at indiegogo dot com. just search for it.

It will be free with in app purchases. I expect it to do very well in the Google Play market.

I hope to hear from you.

Damian

Oct 2, 2013 4:50:55 PM via Website

hi ron. i have an app idea and have a company willing to develop it for me. how ever i do not have the funding to get this started. maybe you can help?

my app has to do with design, their is no real competition on the market for this idea and and will be a great investment. for my app to be developed i will need approx 100k and i expect the app to make approx 700k within the first year perhaps even more.

if you are intrested please email me directly to snorgy1@hotmail.com

cheers

Feb 15, 2014 10:18:49 PM via Website

Here's my app a tower defense never launched yet but is for ios android and amazon and more need money to do more

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6eTIh48nak

Email me palumboe1@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2014 6:44:26 AM via Website

Hi,

I looking forward for investment in android mobile app, how much royalties would i get for investment for particular app and what are the term and condition.