AACCCCKKKK!!!

• Replies:2
  • Answered
Susan Ross
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 22, 2012, 11:34:49 PM via Website

Ok, sorry for that, but I am very, very frustrated. I have a Barnes & Noble nookColor that I rebooted to Android with a mini-SD card I created. I've been using it for about a month w/no problems. Today I decided to teach myself how to transfer music from my netbook to my android/nook via Bluetooth. everything was going fine, the sounds from my nook were even playing thru my netbook dock speakers which was pretty cool. But somewhere along the line my Bluetooth stopped working on the nook and now I can't get the Bluetooth to turn on on the nook. In "Settings" it says it's turning on, but it doesn't and then it stops trying. As a last hope, I did go in and clear the Bluetooth cache which I fervently hope didn't make matters worse. I've searched many websites and can't find anything even remotely related. Everything else seems to be working ok. Can anyone help me with this?

Susan Ross
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 23, 2012, 12:42:57 AM via Website

oh, how red I am! I turned off the nook out of frustration and when I turned it back on just now, VOILA! - I have bluetooth again! (slapping head with hand)

Geoffrey S.
  • Forum posts: 25

Jan 7, 2013, 9:55:26 AM via App

bwahahahahahaha!! if only all our problems could be sorted so easily. glad it worked out for you! B-)