best music player

• Replies:27
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Aug 8, 2012 4:27:38 AM via App

I'm looking for a great music player. something that sounds good and looks fun. I currently use double twist and its fine but im ready for a change. I am new here and am not sure I have posted this in the right place. if not just direct me elsewhere.

Aug 9, 2012 3:05:52 AM via App

thanks..I have a Samsung nexus and I love it. But the sound quality isn't that great. I realize it isn't a stereo..but still. lol

Apr 8, 2013 11:25:15 AM via Website

It think default player is best one. I am using samasung galaxy grand it has really nice player. play all my HD and other videos.
I love my mobile. best thing is that I have find a great place where I can download free music without any threat warning. Downloadfreemp3songs.com

Oct 31, 2013 3:29:32 AM via Website

I use Maven Player on my LG phone and MediaMonkey on my Acer tablet, both are free and have pre-amp/equalizer function.
I'm surprised Maven is never mentioned on Android sites, it is excellent

Oct 31, 2013 9:36:26 PM via Website

I just googled 'music' in the play store and found a great app. It's unhelpfully called 'Music' but the icon is a little blue music note.

Dec 11, 2013 2:32:28 PM via Website

glen lebarr
I use Maven Player on my LG phone and MediaMonkey on my Acer tablet, both are free and have pre-amp/equalizer function.
I'm surprised Maven is never mentioned on Android sites, it is excellent

Maven is more known as a build automation tool used primarily for Java projects. :)

As for players, suggest Astro Player - is a free and powerful player.

Dec 11, 2013 3:46:55 PM via Website

Poweramp, hands down. It costs a couple bucks but it's hard to beat as the best Android music app. There's a free trial so you can test it first. A reader recently recommended DFX for sound quality, but I haven't checked it out yet. there's a free version of that available too.

Jan 27, 2014 6:43:20 AM via Website

I have discovered an app called Shareon Audio and Shareon Video.

You will be able to do everything you wanted to do.

You can play music from your phone and send it to the wifi speaker no interruptions even when you get a phone call. and the other video app allows you to play video from your phone and it recognizes the tv as long it is DLNA supported.

— modified on Feb 4, 2014 8:34:15 AM