Changed Google PWD = Impossible log into Google in my andoid no more!

• Replies:0
Christian Whatever
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 4:15:51 PM via Website

Hi folws!
Just as easy aas that. I received a google notice on PC sayin about an hackjing attempy on my account and suggesting a pwd change. Obv I did it right away. Since then I keep getting error messages from my phone about faile connection to my google account asking to put it my pwd again. i did ( and I swear, I did tons an they were right!) but still same message. Pwd or user are not corresponding, pls try again, or something like that.
I read about this problem with google account in 3ds around dated june'11. aug'12... how can be that such issue is not solved after so long time?
I'm just the last donk who passed by 'bout android and I hope that you geeks will be so kind to share all their knowledge with me and get me through....the way to get my google account being recognized by my phone (samsung y s5360) back again!!!! I know, I swear i know you can!!!! So pls, pls do, I bow down on yoour feet. ;)
Thx in advance mates, this stuff must work somehow....ok, I giveup and leave it to you! Thx again for your kind free help! :)
Chris