Jelly bean OS on PC's

• Replies:6
Anthony Muzonzini
  • Forum posts: 53

Jul 8, 2013, 6:34:03 AM via Website

Have you tried installing Android Jelly Bean on your PC? What do you think of it?

g-telware
  • Forum posts: 48

Jul 8, 2013, 11:47:52 AM via Website

Really, It's very unique concept. I never think of it. But dude is it really possible i mean Jelly-Bean is specially designed for phones so is that O/s Support PC whose Cpu is much much faster than phones.

If any one tried this than please share your experience also share us that how you do that ??

---------
Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Jul 8, 2013, 11:51:13 AM by moderator

Tricia_TD
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 9, 2013, 12:40:52 PM via Website

You can read how to do it in the News section of this website, written by Anthony Muzonzini yesterday with the heading "Get Android 4.2.2 On Your PC In 10 Steps".

urupong
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 5:07:09 AM via App

Anthony Muzonzini
Have you tried installing Android Jelly Bean on your PC? What do you think of it?

Northernbaygirl
  • Forum posts: 52

Jul 10, 2013, 8:28:40 PM via Website

I've been trying to find out how to do this on my laptop for weeks, think I'll be trying it out this weekend

Rich Diebold
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 10:44:41 PM via Website

I have installed Android 4.2.2 on my Dell XPS M1330 laptop with Windows 7.
It seems to work except I can't get mouse or Wi-Fi to connect.
I have a wireless Wi-Fi Internet connection and it doesn't seem to work.
The strange thing is I'm able to connect with Gmail, but Google Play Store and
YouTube say no internet connection?
Any suggestions??

john britto
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 28, 2013, 11:55:23 AM via Website

To install jelly bean OS on PC's,
First install the virtual box in your PC. Open virtual box and click new and type Type : Linux and Version : Other Linux and select Next. Enter the memory space according to your desire. Now select virtual hard drive and select VDI and select fixed or dynamically allotted as your wish and create the virtual drive. In the virtual device settings, Select i)Storage->Storage Tree->Empty
Followed by, in the attributes section select the Android 4.2 iso file you downloaded and check Live Cd/Dvd, then click Ok. Now install the Android-x86 to hard disk by starting the virtual device. In the next screen select Create/Modify Partition.
Next step is to create a new primary bootable partition and select write. Once finished writing select quit. Finally install android in sda1 and select type as ext3 , choose yes for installing grub. After installing remove live iso from VirtualBox and reboot. Al lprocess is over, now you can boot into Android 4.2.2.