Adding a signature to your forum posts

• Replies:13
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Oct 4, 2013 3:43:33 PM

Hey guys!

Many of you might be wondering how one would add a signature to your Profile so that it will appear with every forum post.

Well first off, you need to have posted 100 times before it will appear under your post.

So that means a couple of things:
-dedication and an interest to our forum, participating actively in discussions, sharing advice, asking questions related to Android and smartphones etc
-not posting spam / paid apps

The way it's done:
1. Click on your profile name.
2. Edit settings
3. Enter something into your signature
4.Save
5. Log out and log back in
6. Now when you post something, your signature should appear!

— modified on Oct 4, 2013 4:32:23 PM

Oct 4, 2013 4:25:47 PM

Hi Loie,

I have done everything you suggested but it still didn't work. I'm addicted to this forum. I know I posted well over 100 times.

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

Oct 4, 2013 5:07:50 PM

Loie Favre
Oh really? Hmm....Well when I got under your profile, I can see that you have added something.

Please try logging out and logging back in again and re-posting, that should hopefully do the trick!

Let me know if it worked!

-Tried out your suggestion

Oct 4, 2013 5:09:15 PM

Yeah!!!! It finally started showing up! I'm so happy :lol:

— modified on Oct 4, 2013 5:24:15 PM

Apr 14, 2014 8:46:08 AM

jenny smith
Hello, I also want to add the signature in my profile, but i haven't done 100 posts in your forum. So, can I add a signature with 25 posts?

No you can't until or unless you have cross the barrier of 100 posts. Now I would say in order to get the signature panel get yourself stick onto the AndroidPit forum one more thing don't spam in the race of getting signature panel, otherwise you will get yourself banned. :V

John Farrell Technical Consultant Rapidsoft Technologies http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com/