How to Print text messages from Android phone (Samsung galaxy s3)

• Replies:2
  • Closed
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 7, 2013, 12:07:13 PM via Website

Hello, please help me: I want to print text messages from Android phone - Samsung galaxy s3, I know the messages was saved in phone's memory, but I tried many methods extract messages from samsung, but faied. please suggest an effective way that can save and print text messages from samsung galaxy?

Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Mar 11, 2014, 3:52:17 PM by moderator

Theron Hope

Steve Smith
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 16, 2013, 4:58:49 PM via Website

The simplest way is to download an app called "Email My Texts" In 2 minutes you will have a print out of your texts and you don't need to install anything on your computer. Simple and fast.

That iStonsoft Android File Manager is expensive!!! $29.95

— modified on Nov 16, 2013, 5:00:16 PM

zxcv qwerNadine TeffahaDeactivated AccountDeactivated Account

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 18, 2013, 4:28:28 PM via Website

Hey @Luckymeil, you can always take a simple option like a SMS backup and resotre app like the appropriately called SMS Backup & Restore, not only do you get a backup of your messages, but you can also open the .xml files and print them or format them as you wish on your computer. If you want to print directly from your phone, you could try a cloud printing app, but I'm not sure how well that would work from within the messaging app you use - you may well still have to export the text message first, hence my first suggestion. You can also do the old school version of copying and pasting the text into an email you send to yourself and then print from a computer too (this also works with a screenshot of a text message of course).

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting