What level are you (stuck) on in Candy Crush Saga?

• Replies:18
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Dec 16, 2013 4:52:05 PM

Hi guys,

I have been hearing a lot that people have been stuck on the same level for months! I am currently at level 51 .. I just started it yesterday but I can tell you now, I am 100% sure I will be stuck on this one for quite some time :mad:

How about you guys, what level are you at?

— modified on Dec 18, 2013 10:29:01 PM by moderator

Dec 17, 2013 2:07:55 PM

I have been playing for about a year now. You get stuck and suddenly are on a hot streak only to find yourself stuck again. I've told myself I'm done for good about a dozen times lol.

Jan 1, 2014 11:01:40 PM

I just finished level 515 and I am waiting on them to create more. I love Candy Crush but I know how frustrating it can be when you are stuck on a level. The best secret I have found for beating a level that you are stuck on is to go to Youtube and put in the level that you are on. There are always several videos of that level where people play that particular level and beat it. I usually go there before I even try a level to see what I am up against. Another tip is that you can play on an Android or Apple device and go into settings and change the date forward when you have used up all your lives and it will give you five more right away. Go to settings, change the date a day forward, go back into Candy Crush, see your five lives, go back to settings and change the date back to the correct one. Then go back into Candy Crush and play again. You can play over and over. For some reason, this does not work on the computer. On the computer you can open up several windows and play Candy Crush and it will give you several more lives that way. Hope this helps.