Requesting Review About Lenovo A3000

• Replies:7
Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Mar 20, 2014, 6:24:44 AM via Website

Review About Lenovo A3000
Can any one give me a review about Lenovo A3000 ?!
and if it support S-Pen if i bought one ...
thanks

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher

Marym Mahmoud

Mar 24, 2014, 1:00:40 AM via Website

Hi Loie , thanks for reply
until now i can't decide the tablet i have to buy.
wanted one with stylus but i realized that there is a piece of accessory fits all screens work like S-Pen so i moved to the performance and good price but in the reviews that you sent me in the links there are many negative about Lenovo A3000 can't you help me to pick up a tablet in the same price range with best possible performance ?!

Thanks Again

AJ STA ANA
  • Forum posts: 54

Mar 24, 2014, 5:45:06 AM via Website

Nexus 7,iPad mini,Lg gpad,or wait for the huawei mediapad x1 Nuff said...

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Mar 24, 2014, 12:09:57 PM via Website

Hey again,

Like AJ mentioned, the Nexus 7 is a really great tablet for a super affordable price. You can either get the new 2013 version or the older 2012 version, both are good.

Other good tablets with a nice price/performance ratio are the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, Acer Iconia A1, Aamzon Kinder Fire HDx 7, Archos 80 Titanium, LG G Pad 8.3....

Of course, you can always purchase a stylus separately and use it on your Samsung tablet.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Mar 24, 2014, 5:58:04 PM via Website

Hi @Marym, as far as stylus-supported tablets go you really can't go past a Samsung. The problem is they are quite expensive. If budget is a consideration you could take a look at hte brand new Tegra Note 7 or some of Asus' offerings - they are quite affordable and offer pretty good functionality (although of course, not as good as Samsung's). But again, it really depends on how baked in you want the stylus functionality, otherwise you can use a stylus with pretty much any tablet and apps as an accessory, you just won't have a slot for the pen.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Marym Mahmoud

Mar 25, 2014, 2:55:01 AM via Website

thanks kris , loie and AJ STA ANA
i'm comparing now between
Nexus7 |||||| Galaxy Tab 3 - 8
and more comfortable of course for the Galaxy
will use it for drawing and talking quick notes at meetings .
and for the stylus matter i think there are leather cases with a slot for the stylus .
that will solve this matter right ?!

maxgamer82
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 27, 2014, 3:04:20 AM via App

If you want to use stylus just go for Galaxy Note 8.0