What will Android 5.0 be named?

• Replies:20
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Apr 17, 2014 1:23:55 PM via Website

Well, I think it would be named as (Key) Lime Pie !! :P we all know that previously we all are assuming that Android 4.4 version would be named as Key Lime Pie but at the last moment Google changed the it to KitKat , and I think this time the next version of Android would be called (Key) Lime Pie :D

Apr 17, 2014 4:45:36 PM via Website

I'm going with something that's NOT Lollipop or Lime Pie, just because we were all so sure that KitKat would be called Key Lime Pie. I think Google is doing it on purpose, so maybe Lion Bar for the corporate confectionery tie-in, or Licorice.

As I've said elsewhere, I'm Australian, so I personally vote for Lamington!

(For anyone who wants to know, it's a sponge cake or butter cake dipped in melted chocolate and rolled in dessicated coconut - this one also has a cream filling. Nuff said!)

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Aug 26, 2014 5:29:44 PM via Website

One has to go with the hard candy with a hole in the middle made up of assorted flavors, from basic apple, cherry, grape, orange, etc to tangerine, coconut. Lifesaver. It fits, the assortment, a flavor for almost everyone, basic to exotic. Thats like Android is for everyone.

Aug 27, 2014 8:53:55 AM via Website

John F.

Well, I think it would be named as (Key) Lime Pie !! :P we all know that previously we all are assuming that Android 4.4 version would be named as Key Lime Pie but at the last moment Google changed the it to KitKat , and I think this time the next version of Android would be called (Key) Lime Pie :D

Wow i don't know this thing that google change the name of version 4.4 Lime Pie to KitKat. that is cool, i think 5.0 is may be Lime Pie. Thank John, to inform me. :)