How to promotion app in Google Play?

• Replies:30
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jul 19, 2014 11:32:44 AM via Website

I've published a game (Fruits Array) in Google Play, but almost no one can find it.

So how to do can promotion it?

Any suggestion is appreciative, thanks!

Jul 19, 2014 3:11:54 PM via Website

Hi there
I have found a few ways to promote your Google Play Apps through various sites.
Ones that i have found really good are through micro workers such as: Promoting through Facebook Groups and Getting a LIFE TIME back link to your App on Charity App website Other sites offer jobs to help rank your app on Google Play such as offering 50 Downloads and Installs for your App - I find this helps boost your ranking in Google Play Store. I have used these services for a while and i have found it has made a huge difference.

If you need any information on any of the above please feel free to contact me.

Hope this helps

— modified on Jul 22, 2014 10:07:17 AM by moderator

Jul 22, 2014 12:31:36 PM via Website

Make review at this forum (there is special thread). You have to make the traffic for a few days, then your application will rise in the google store and it will be downloaded.

Jul 23, 2014 4:19:30 AM via Website

dmitry An

Make review at this forum (there is special thread). You have to make the traffic for a few days, then your application will rise in the google store and it will be downloaded.

Thank you, dmitry An. But how to Make review?

Jul 24, 2014 11:32:25 PM via Website

The Google Play algorithm is quite unknown and there is no special formula to bring it in the front. If you want non paid promotions here are some ideas from my side

• Write blogs and post it in blogging sites.
  • Forum Uploads (but dont dump the link in forums it might create an irritation to the users)
  • Social Media Optimization, I mean ask your friends to review and ask your friends to tell their friends.
  • Dont pay for reviewing your app in Google Play it might result in suspension of the account (Google Play Developer Policy)
  • App Videos, make a channel in youtube and promote with this video and make screeshots
  • There are 500 sites which includes Review Sites, Forum etc... If you upload your game in all these sites you can increase your ranking position. Keep an eye on the Top Free and Top New Free of your category.

I am a freelance marketing professional, should you require any promotional activities for your app let me know.

Jul 28, 2014 12:59:00 PM via Website

Karthick Chandrasekaran

The Google Play algorithm is quite unknown and there is no special formula to bring it in the front. If you want non paid promotions here are some ideas from my side

• Forum Uploads (but dont dump the link in forums it might create an irritation to the users)
  • Social Media Optimization, I mean ask your friends to review and ask your friends to tell their friends.
  • Dont pay for reviewing your app in Google Play it might result in suspension of the account (Google Play Developer Policy)
  • App Videos, make a channel in youtube and promote with this video and make screeshots
  • There are 500 sites which includes Review Sites, Forum etc... If you upload your game in all these sites you can increase your ranking position. Keep an eye on the Top Free and Top New Free of your category.

I am a freelance marketing professional, should you require any promotional activities for your app let me know.

Those are some great ideas for authentically promoting apps. Thanks Karthick!

Aug 7, 2014 9:54:54 AM via Website

You can find a lot of reviewers on this site : Admin Edit: External Links Not Allowed
They will use and review your app positively.

— modified on Aug 7, 2014 10:28:04 AM by moderator

Aug 24, 2014 1:30:06 PM via Website

google uses its sophisticated algorithm to bring up the apps based on search criteria, even when I wrote the full name it was still not appearing

try to upload also on amazon app store, it is quite common in US and gives good results

Aug 29, 2014 8:22:28 AM via Website

One of my friend was also suffering from the same situation then he started suggesting game on forums related to it and also on Social media platforms . You can get plenty of traffic on these platforms .Create a Community on Facebook and Twitter and suggest your Game with them would be beneficial for you .

www.pitchussocial.com

— modified on Sep 11, 2014 6:09:41 AM

Aug 29, 2014 8:49:45 AM via Website

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Yes that is really a great points, i see that social networking sites and youtube is really works for promoting to your application or business, so its social sites and youtube play a major role. No doubt it takes some time but its really works.

Sep 1, 2014 7:19:55 AM via Website

Providing a YouTube trailer is super important for promoting your app. Many review sites do not even accept submission without a link to video/trailer.

Sep 7, 2014 12:24:42 AM via Website

herry prothyer

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Yes that is really a great points, i see that social networking sites and youtube is really works for promoting to your application or business, so its social sites and youtube play a major role. No doubt it takes some time but its really works.

Yes, that's true.

Sep 17, 2014 8:35:12 AM via Website

Karthick Chandrasekaran

This.

Sep 24, 2014 4:02:25 AM via Website

Karthick Chandrasekaran

Thanks.
But I found it quite useless for asking some website to review.

Oct 2, 2014 2:04:42 PM via Website

Choose the right campaign type to advertise your app
Drive downloads of your mobile app

With “Mobile app installs” campaigns, you can focus your entire campaign on getting more people to download your app. Once you select the app you want to promote, we’ll help customize the rest of your campaign targeting and ads to increase app installs. Keep in mind, more downloads could improve your app store ranking, which can result in even more people downloading your app.

“Mobile app installs” campaigns are available on both the Search and Display Networks. On YouTube, you can create “TrueView for mobile app promotion” campaign to drive app downloads.