Sync Bank Accounts

• Replies:1
Diana Magers
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 7:48:25 AM via Website

I am in the process of developing an Android App that will sync all of the users bank and credit card accounts to get the balance. The purpose is that I want to build a budget app and I am not sure how to go about coding the app to import the account information. Does anyone have any suggestions for me in my endeavors?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 31, 2014, 8:37:49 AM via Website

Well @Diana I know the idea of the application seem well and good but don't you think there is a need add a bulk layer of security for preventing the theft of the user personnel data which in this case would be the bank or credit card details which the user is going to put up over the application and the second thing I need to question as a user of the application is how can I trust a third party application for saving my bank or credit card details. I am sure you need to get proper authorization from the banks if this is needed to be done, which is again a pain and even if you get the authorization. And what I am sure is an alerted user like me (I am really sorry on this but):( is never going to turst any third party application which saves my personal banking information. (thinking)