[FREE LOCKER THEME]Locker Master Live Theme, born to be awesome! -New theme and Function-DIY your own style[FREE]

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Aug 8, 2014 5:44:08 AM via Website

Lock your phone to your own style with Locker Master! Discover one of the world's most amazing locker screen!
even you can create your own locker screen~

FEATURES:
1. Various interesting, live and stylish themes;
2. Various unique and creative unlocking methods;
3. Amazing sidebar navigation;
4. Magic Box—change your general settings and customize your app quick launchers;
5. Able to show unread SMS messages and missed calls on locker screen;
6. Animated live weather and weather forecast on locker screen (Weather information provided by The Weather Channel);
7. iOS7 Pin/Pattern lock screen;
8. Able to display third party app notification on locker screen (include Google +, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat etc.)
9. Built-in flashlight.

imageimageimage

Aug 11, 2014 9:54:29 AM via Website

Third Dimension Live Locker:
There is no limitations in third dimension. Feel the stars in your phone and ran through it.

if you like it, pls search Dimension Live Locker in Google Play Store :D
Make sure you have installed Locker Master v1.32 or above to use the theme.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, thanks!

imageimageimageimage

Aug 12, 2014 10:30:36 AM via Website

Summer~so many memories. put it on your locker to recall the happy time~
search Locker Master in Google Play Store, you will find it~~
imageimage

image image

Aug 18, 2014 8:44:59 AM via Website

"She has the most beautiful eyes, She is my angle. But it's time to face the truth, I will never be with her...." ----Aye

My favorite: Aye's love story:
This series is my favorite, according to our designer's true story. Long distance become a gap between them. From love to separate, they were strangers now.
Our designer is still a bit depressed and sometimes his ex-girl friend will come to his mind. but they live in the same city, and never meet again.

if you like it, pls search Locker Master in Google Play Store and you will find it~

Aug 18, 2014 8:48:55 AM via Website

New:Candle Seal Live Locker Theme
Top-secret story of the millennium was cursed behind the candle seal. Night will turn the mysterious on. When the wind come, the candle goes out. When the leaf falls, seal open.

tips: search candle stick seal in Google play store~~

Sep 11, 2014 9:23:45 AM via Website

Hi guys~wanna be more closer with our designers?
please follow us in Instagram~~you can get more information at there~and talk with our designer, anything! good or bad! sad or happy~or ask them make a locker theme for you~~
They are waiting for you~~~

instagram.com/locker_master

Sep 12, 2014 9:54:20 AM via Website

An impossible figure is a type of optical illusion. This Penrose triangle was first created by the Swedish artist Oscar Reutersvärd in 1934. It was described as "impossibility in its purest form".

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qigame.lock.global.impossibletriangle