Samsung Galaxy S3 — Restoring deleted apps

• Replies:2
Sandy Erickson
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 24, 2014, 5:41:41 AM via Website

Hi everyone,

Newbie here with an app question for a Samsung Galaxy 3.

My husband is always complaining about all the "stuff" on his phone that he never uses. I went through and got rid of quite a few of the apps and now he is complaining that I got rid of one that he needed. Is there anyway to easily get these apps back without having to do a restore? Is there like a repair ability someplace? Thank you for any help you can provide.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 24, 2014, 10:26:38 AM via Website

Sandy Erickson

Hi everyone,

Newbie here with an app question for a Samsung Galaxy 3.

My husband is always complaining about all the "stuff" on his phone that he never uses. I went through and got rid of quite a few of the apps and now he is complaining that I got rid of one that he needed. Is there anyway to easily get these apps back without having to do a restore? Is there like a repair ability someplace? Thank you for any help you can provide.

is the device rooted?
you cannot remove a stock android app unless you are rooted . all other apps can be downloaded from playstore.

Ready To Help You.

John Martin
  • Forum posts: 20

Aug 24, 2014, 1:12:14 PM via Website

If the deleted app was paid-for, go to my apps on Google logged on as your husband (possibly better that he does this) and you will find all his apps there, both currently installed and not.
You won't have to pay for an app a second time.
BTW this is a good way of sharing your apps between your devices tab, phablet, phone etc...
YIC - John