Huawei Ascend G525 — RE: How to get back the lost photos from my Huawei Honor 3C?

• Replies:8
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Nov 25, 2015, 3:50:46 AM via Website

I wonder whether some utility app can get the deleted files back without any backup.

I think we should often backup our important photos to cloud storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive. :)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 52

Nov 30, 2015, 3:42:58 AM via Website

Use some restore apps, remember to back up important data!!

Agatha Alice
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 7, 2015, 4:26:01 AM via Website

Well, the photos are not really deleted, in case you don't save many new data to your phone overwritten them. We can still use a data recovery app to recover them.

John B.
  • Forum posts: 17

Jan 2, 2017, 4:56:32 PM via Website

There is several apps in the play store that will help you restore data that gets deleted, and you don't have to be rooted o use them.

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Jan 6, 2017, 6:49:48 AM via Website

If the deleted files were not overwritten, there are lots of utility phone data recovery apps can help us get them back without any backup.

Christy Paul
  • Forum posts: 29

Apr 23, 2017, 4:59:07 AM via Website

What kind of data have you deleted? Photos or messages.
If you haven't used a cloud storage backup, you should stop using your phone to avoid overwrite.
I commend you try this tutorial to get back the lost file from Huawei Honor, although I am no sure whether the ROOT function of Honor 3C is included in this tool, but you can try it better than no.

— modified on Apr 25, 2017, 7:53:13 AM

smalling123
  • Forum posts: 30

Jan 5, 2018, 9:52:20 AM via Website

Hello, go to the Google play to pick one recovery software to help you get back lost

photos, it is possible to restore deleted photos on a Huawei phone.

Note: open auto-backup in the phone setting, if you lose photos, you can restore by the backup files directly.

— modified on Jan 8, 2018, 3:57:38 AM

Max Field
  • Forum posts: 32

Jan 5, 2018, 4:33:47 PM via Website

Open Play Store and look for photo recovery utility. May be any one photo recovery utility might help you to get back lost or deleted photos from your phone.

deveauwelle32
  • Forum posts: 26

Jan 20, 2018, 8:09:13 AM via Website

Actually, the phone files are still in the phone, unless you add the new data to your phone to over-written.
Thus, you can find a reliable file recovery software on the Play store, and use it to solve this problem.
And remember to make a backup often.

— modified on Jan 22, 2018, 3:03:25 AM