Google Nexus 5 — how to download YouTube video

• Replies:14
Bipin Ghodake
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 1, 2016, 9:18:31 AM via Website

hi,

am using Nexus 5 last one year. but i have facing problem i have not download YouTube Video.

please suggest how to download YouTube video.

elainekkkkk
  • Forum posts: 32

Dec 28, 2016, 9:47:04 AM via Website

I always download YouTube videos on my PC firstly (MP4 format) and then copy them to my phone.
Almost all devices can play MP4 videos.

Karolina Miller
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 28, 2016, 10:06:55 AM via Website

Try to install some YouTube downloader application on your Android. And you are able to find a lot of these application on oogle.
1. EasyTube
2.TubeMate YouTube Downloader
3. YouTube Downloader
4. Videoder
5. Tubex

elainekkkkk

jeffcard
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 25, 2017, 4:39:49 AM via Website

You can download YouTube videos on your Nexus simply by using this method.
1. You have to open the video which you want to download.
2. Copy the video url.
3. Visit this Online Video Downloader ( acethinker.com/online-downloader ) and paste the url in the box.
4. Click on Download Button.
5. Now choose the quality (720p,1080p,480p etc) in which you want to download the video.
6. After choosing the quality, the download will begin soon.

Hemang Rindani
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 25, 2017, 8:31:41 AM via Website

Hi,

There is a simple solution to your query. Install the latest version of TubeMate android mobile application and start downloading.

If doesn't work, try upgrading your mobile software as TubeMate can face compatibility issues.

Gabby Delamothe
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 25, 2017, 9:13:10 AM via Website

I have two apps on my phone and both of them show the name "VideoDownloader." I can't see the publisher or anything. But they both help me download songs and vids. I wish i knew their names cuz they're not on the Playstore's front page anymore. And now, i'm trying to download one for my dad but i'm unable to :(

Richard Anderson
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 15, 2017, 11:05:04 PM via Website

I recommend you to use Tubemate app. It's the best app to download youtube videos.

santossimon
  • Forum posts: 12

Jul 11, 2018, 11:24:17 AM via Website

I have installed a youtube downloader on my phone. Simply copy the URL and paste into mp3converter.live It s free and fast youtube converter to save youtube videos.

Thomas Pillar
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 23, 2018, 3:34:43 PM via Website

I use tubidy youtube downloader for download any youtube video because it's fast, legal, secure and virus free youtube downloader.
https://tubidy.media/youtubetomp3.php

edwardyeager
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 10, 2018, 8:00:08 AM via Website

Works well tried it !!

Charlotte Wu
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 9, 2018, 7:40:46 AM via Website

I have used a freeware - Free HD Video Converter Factory before which enables to download video from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, etc. with simple clicks. I have used this software for years.

dohica
  • Forum posts: 13

Apr 21, 2019, 6:26:55 PM via Website

There are many apps to watch unlimited movies, trailers, dramas, and serials.

Honor UAE
  • Forum posts: 16

May 19, 2019, 9:54:21 AM via Website

I am also using nexus mobile phones and It is very easy to download YouTube video on this smartphone. You can install different apps from plaster like vidmate, tubemate etc. You can get many options from these apps to download your YouTube video.

Chatmoresley
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 21, 2021, 2:26:37 AM via Website

There are many YouTube downloaders for smartphones you can use. But I think maybe you can also use the inbuilt screen recorder on your phone to record your videos (it would be better if they just last for a few minutes or seconds). I often use Joyoshare Screen Recorder to record and save my YouTube videos to different formats in 1080p at 60fps without any watermark. I think this method has an edge over others, which is that it allows you to save your videos and audios at any length. Most importantly, you can download not only YouTube videos but also videos from other sites like Hulu, Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.

HeatherLeeu
  • Forum posts: 14

Jan 21, 2021, 7:18:42 PM via Website

Downlaod MYT app, it is for downloading music from youtube