Really stuck on next phone in December as a upgrade

• Replies:0
John Holmes
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 22, 2016, 11:02:05 PM via Website

Hello all I'm due my 2 year upgrade in December I had a iphone 3gs when it 1st came out it was jailbreaked when geohot was around with the old black rain and it was ok enjoyed it but alway felt it could do more for that reason 2 years later a got a galazy s2 and wow I loved it then every 2 year's I stuck with samsung from the s2 i got the note 2 now I use a note 4. Here's my thoughts I wish there was something completely new brought to the market I'm now wanting the note 7 but I'm bored of android and I have given thought to getting the iphone 7 plus for a change but I know how restricted you are with apple and I couldn't have it jailbrocken as I use payment apps which won't run on any jailbreak or rooted device l! I really hope someone or something can come along and create something never seen before and just blow me away kind of thing. I feel something needs to happen soon as the phone industry is just predictive now there's nothing to really get excited about anyone so not looking forward to December to be honest as 2 years is a long time to be stuck with something which doesn't no longer interest me....