Black Screen

• Replies:3
jwrfan11
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 2, 2016, 6:54:34 PM via Website

I have a Southern Telecom Emerson EM756 and a month or two ago I was turning down my brightness and I turned my screen completely black.
I charged it up this month and turned it on and the loading screen came up and loaded through but the screen to log in went black like it did before when I turned the brightness down all the way.
How do I fix it? I did it before but I can't remember how I did it. I'm close to freak out mode because it drives me crazy that I need help.
HOW DO I FIX THE TABLET?
Any advice would be great.
Thank you.:D

n j murray

n j murray
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 22, 2017, 12:26:00 PM via Website

so far all of the black screen issues most report is because of setting the brightness too low resulting in a black screen .. i have done that and it is frustrating but solvable.. my problem is that while using the tablet and in the middle of playing a game on my android tablet the screen went completely black... i tried turning it off then back on and all i get is the android loading screen then a black screen .. can anyone help me???? my tablet is a ZeePad 9XN if that is of any help...

— modified on Apr 22, 2017, 12:31:09 PM

n j murray

Apr 23, 2017, 6:00:01 PM via Website

alrighty now... i fixed the black screen issue yesterday, by holding the LED flashlight at an angle and checking the brightness setting.. for some strange reason it was all the way down causing the black screen so i pulled the brightness all the way up and now i can see everything just fine... the battery was at a 0 % and i charged it for 6 hrs an it was at 99% so i turned it off and didnt turn it back on till this morning... the charge was at 45% and it was very slow when i tried to load a game... what is wrong with it now??? does anyone know ???

n j murray

Apr 23, 2017, 6:02:33 PM via Website

you have to hold an LED flashlight at an angle and for me it is still very hard to see and read but possible ... find the brightness setting and adjust it that way.... hope this helps :)