Turn off LINE app Letter Sealing Encryption S8

• Replies:0
Darren Dwyer
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 17, 2017, 8:02:03 AM via Website

HI all

I can not for the life of me find out how to turn off "Letter Sealing" on my new samsung S8 for the LINE App. For me, I really don't understand why this is needed. Surely people don't reveal "international Military Secrets" on LINE!!??

Just my thoughts as an "older person". The S8, along with almost everything App and software including WINDOWS and GOOGLE etc is slowly but surely impinging on our privacy and while many "young people" may not think this but the time is coming when you can not search the internet or "do anything" without a company profiling you for advertisers and basically "crap". There is so much identity theft happening now and it will only get worse. I could talk heaps about this but I encourage you to...there I say "Google" content about this and you may be surprised how much "big brother" and companies can track about you. If you don't think this is a problem now, try and imagine where the technology is heading. It is by no means alarmist to suggest that with hacking, there could be a world wide crisis purely because we are far to flippant with our personal information.

Anyway...rant over.

Thanks

Darren