Samsung Galaxy S7 vs S9

• Replies:8
Tda13
  • Forum posts: 14

Sep 11, 2018, 1:12:12 PM via Website

Hello,

I'm thinking about upgrading my S7 to a S9, anyone made the leap and could convince me?
Also, not sure if there was a dedicated S9 forum, I couldn't find it :s

Cheers!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Sep 11, 2018, 11:26:42 PM via Website

I'm pretty sure there is a s9 section!
On the main page tap menu, then tap on the editor selection .
By tapping on any one of the pictures you can send them a email
And they can instruct you how to find it!

unusual hacker
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 13, 2018, 9:35:10 AM via Website

Well if you Wanna upgrade your phone from gs7 to gs9 I personally suggest you to wait until the end of this year because s9 is a minor upgrade from galaxy s8 and also resembles the galaxy note 9. These are all kind of similar devices nothing much changed. But if you Wait until the end of 2018 samsung has confirmed a new bendable(Flexible) phone to the end of this year also galaxy s10 is releasing in the starting month of 2019 so a lot of new innovating stuff is coming next year i hope samsung is bringing a huge change.
At the end it's up to you. if you like the design and color etc of galaxy s9 you can buy.

Tda13

Sep 13, 2018, 10:30:03 AM via Website

Thanks Lindsay, I've seen people posting about the S8 and S9 in the Samsung Galaxy Series forum, since the list goes up to S6 and that's it.
I'm sure a moderator will intervene if I'm in the wring place :p

Tda13

Sep 13, 2018, 10:31:50 AM via Website

unusual hacker - That's a good advice actually, as nothing is wrong with my S7 at the moment.
I can check out what the 10 is like (although bendable screen isn't something I'm after really) - and if I don't lie it the S9 will be cheaper by that point!

ChiliGames Mobile
  • Forum posts: 16

Sep 14, 2018, 9:20:44 PM via Website

Samsung is also releasing a new phone as well if I remember correctly. Some are saying it could be one with a bendable screen so best to see if they make any other interesting devices lol

CCarol
  • Forum posts: 18

Sep 15, 2018, 8:06:17 AM via Website

No need to convince you.
You'll see when you get used to a Samsung Galaxy S9.

zozo_zozo_her
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 15, 2018, 12:47:34 PM via Website

S7 booted up faster; watched it at 0.5 speed. I still have gold S7 Edge at Oreo update! And btw the S9 just came out, noting is really optimized for it yet, since this is a new generation of Processors from Exynos & Snapdragon

Pavel Toyberman
  • Forum posts: 23

Oct 30, 2018, 9:26:25 PM via Website

I would wait for the next model if of course there is no extra money