operating system error

• Replies:0
David
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 23, 2019, 7:38:02 PM via App

Hello my name is David I am 13 years old I translate this this google translator from German into english. I have a problem maybe it is easy to solve or something more difficult. Because I had installed on my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810 LineageOS as the operating system. I wanted to rework from the Samsung android 7.1 nougat again. So I searched the Internet for the Android Rom file. When I found it, the file was pushed over to internal hard drive. Then I pushed over on my tablet. Then the tablet turned off and I went to the boat system Teamwin by pressing the, volume up and the home button pressed simultaneously. so beautiful and everything worked fine by then. When I arrived there I pressed delete so that I can delete everything except the internal hard drive. as I then everything but the internal memory and this USB ... (I forgot what exactly that means) and delete wipe. Then I wanted to install the zip file with android 1.7 on the device. When I wanted to install it was suddenly because the file is damaged. At that moment I already deleted the operating system LineageOS. then I'm a bit sweaty and thought that the firmware update would be a separate operating system. Did I start Odin and connect the computer to the tablet I inserted the MD5 file at PDA and started it. Next problem. The loadbar at Odin FAIL. Then I disconnected the tablet computer. Since then, there is always. About I just do not know ... Download Switch in your PC ... now I do not know what to do

and what I have forgotten is that my tablet is no longer detected on the PC but you can charge it

— modified on Feb 23, 2019, 8:30:20 PM

Be the first to answer