keeps asking do you always want to be up to date

• Replies:5
  • Answered
Onute Saulute
  • Forum posts: 50

Sep 9, 2019, 12:40:20 PM via Website

Do you always want to be up to date?
Then please hit the button to activate our push notifications!
it keeps asking me when i touch "later" or "allow" does nothing, doesnt trigger or its wrong with the website? I already clicked allow notifications but keeps showing up over and over and over and over again whenever you visit any forum or blog and i wish that administrators will should fix it notifications allowed bug

Best answer
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Sep 11, 2019, 3:35:18 AM via Website

I have this pop-up very rarely, one time every few weeks and it is not as annoying as on other sites. Certainly it would be nice if on every site they offered the option not to ask this anymore

Helpful?
Onute Saulute

Sep 9, 2019, 12:55:37 PM via Website

i wish that androidpit notifications will be removed

Helpful?
Onute Saulute

Sep 9, 2019, 12:58:06 PM via Website

or it is only way to disable the annoying notification that keep asking again (eg cookies keep asking)

Helpful?
Best answer
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Sep 11, 2019, 3:35:18 AM via Website

I have this pop-up very rarely, one time every few weeks and it is not as annoying as on other sites. Certainly it would be nice if on every site they offered the option not to ask this anymore

Helpful?
CharlesCSalazar
  • Forum posts: 13

Nov 15, 2019, 8:45:27 PM via Website

Hey can you please tell me from where I can get the best laptop online

Helpful?
Onute Saulute

Sep 1, 2022, 11:57:20 AM via Website

Not from Indian, well I'm not a good moderator moderating laptops. You guessed it, and you want best laptops, I recommend buying Acer Predator Helios 300, because it has built-in RTX graphics card inserted to your main board and works fine by a few highest game performances. Ultra shaders for RTX will look like realistic experienced and drizzled thesaurus.

Helpful?