Planning to buy a fitness tracker

• Replies:7
James Tony
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 17, 2021, 12:21:06 PM via Website

I have recently started running in evening time and looking for some suggestions on fitness tracker. Recently, I came across a fitness tracker named KoreTrak Pro. After investing some time, I thought it is a scam. It was compared with the Fitbit as well. All the features are same but KoreTrak Pro merely costs $49.

What do you guys suggests?

My budget is around $100. Looking for some positive response!

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Aug 18, 2021, 6:25:32 AM via Website

Why not a Fitbit Inspire 2? It costs less than $100. (smug)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
dwaynesmith1
nicholascam
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 19, 2021, 8:42:53 PM via Website

I agree Fitbit Inspire 2 is good

Helpful?
James Watson
liz_evergreen
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 20, 2021, 8:11:13 AM via Website

Just another vote for Fitbit Inspire. If I were you, I'd stick with this option. I use it for my hikes and other activities for several years already and I really love this device.
Never heard about KoreTrak though, but I won't say reviews on Amazon are that great. Yes, you might try it for such price... but do you really want to throw $50 in the wind?

Helpful?
James Watson
DEV IT
  • Forum posts: 79

Aug 23, 2021, 8:42:01 AM via Website

Try Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 which comes with good looking design watch and covers all functionality and long-lasting watch.

Helpful?
petrthomas
  • Forum posts: 24

Aug 24, 2021, 9:15:18 AM via Website

Fit bit 2 is my suggestion.

Helpful?
dwaynesmith1
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 30, 2021, 4:05:24 PM via Website

Fitness trackers have always been a great source of motivation for fitness enthusiasts. The specific outcomes delivered by these best waterproof fitness trackers show how much calories are burnt, what the heart rate is and also how much workout you need to do more.
Some of these tracking devices even get synced with your smartphone or tablet, so you can quickly know your workout routine and keep the track record of your activities. Also, these devices act as a great pedometer, which counts the exact number of steps you have taken in a day.

Helpful?
James Tony
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 7, 2022, 2:24:56 PM via Website

Hi guys! Sorry for the very late response. Was occupied with some personal stuff at home. I got Fitbit after reading every reply. Recently, one of my friend got scammed via an ad of a fitness tracker named Kore 2.0 Fitness Tracker.

Has anyone heard about it recently? The way things were shown in the video and after receiving it was completely different. Sharing the link with you guys so that you remain safe from these. Spread the word!

Helpful?