In our version of the Galaxy S4, the display is edge-to-edge and covers the entire phone, except for the receiver and speaker. That way the S4 remains the same size as its predecessor and yet still manages to fit in a 5-inch display.
While the front of the device looks like the previous Galaxy S3, the back consists of a glass plate with tiny, translucent engraved rectangles, giving it a spacey "Holo" effect not unlike the Nexus 4. Of course you can also wirelessly recharge our S4.
Here are the rest of our dream specs:
- 136 x 70 x 6.6 mm
- 5-inch, 1920 x 1080p display.
- 1.5 GHz Exynos 5 Octa processor with 2 gigabytes of RAM
- 16 gigabytes of memory + microSD
- 2,800 mAh battery
- 13-megapixel camera with 1080p video recording
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean without TouchWiz
Photos: Andrei Salaru
Would you buy it?