A slim profile, chrome exterior and 1.5GHz processor: What's not to like about the HTC's newest phone?
In addition to being the slimmest HTC phone to date at 8mm, the HTC Ville will also be HTC's fastest, featuring an all new Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor that offers a 60% performance increase compared to the Snapdragon S1, S2, and S3. Additionally, a new GPU will provide 50% faster graphics performance.
Other rumored HTC Ville specs include:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- HTC Sense UI 4.0
- 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 (MSM8960)
- 8-megapixel backside-illuminated camera with 1080p HD video capture
- Beats Audio
- Metal construction case and just 8mm thick
- 1650 mAh battery
- No NFC support
The HTC Ville is expected to debut at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in late February. If you've been waiting for a 4G LTE phone that's thinner and offers a longer battery life, this phone is for you.