DescriptionSolid Technologies - Point cloud viewer and STL file viewer. Solid Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of 3D Printing hardware, software and services. Solid Tech has several 3D Printers and multiple materials to insure the best modeling results for each application. http://sldtech.com
Solid Tech Catalog: http://sldtech.com/pdf/STI-Product-Catalog.pdf
For more information about our 3D Printers, or to print a model, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Built in file browser
* View Binary and ASCII STL files, with smooth pan, rotate and zoom (drag and pinch)
* Email a model to SolidTech for a free 3D print quotation
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
* Show the facets, vertices, XYZ axes and a bounding box or any combination
* Select model colour
* Save a screenshot of your model to a PNG file
* View model stats (file name, type, size, number of facets, volume, loading time in milliseconds)
* User settings automatically saved
* Remembers last folder viewed and returns there on startup
* Invert normals.
This version of the app is now frozen, but the Pro version is now free! All future enhancements will appear only in the Pro version, which does everything this one does but reads point clouds too and converts ASCII files to binary.