DescriptionETH Zurich has come to symbolise excellent education, groundbreaking basic research and applied results that are beneficial for society as a whole.
Founded in 1855, ETH Zurich has more than 15,000 students from approximately 80 countries, 3,400 of whom are doctoral candidates. Today, it offers researchers an inspiring environment and students a comprehensive education as one of the world’s leading universities for technology and the natural sciences. 21 Nobel Laureates have studied, taught or conducted research at ETH Zurich, underscoring the excellent reputation of the institute.
Transferring its knowledge to the private sector and society at large is one of ETH Zurich’s primary concerns.
ETH Zurich’s App supplies you with
- News: successful research stories, life on campus
- Agenda: public events taking place at ETH Zurich or organised by ETH Zurich
- Site plans: maps with the buildings of ETH Zurich in the centre of Zurich and on campus Science City (Hönggerberg)
- Catering facilities: daily menus offered by all the canteens in ETH buildings
- People Search: Finds all staff members of ETH Zurich