DescriptionThis GPS Test application displays satellite information and general GPS status. Intended as a test tool for platform engineers and as a sample open-source GPS app to help application developers new to GPS.
• Start/Stop - Start/stop the GPS hardware
• Send Location - After a latitude and longitude has been acquired, you can share this info
• Inject Time - Injects Time assistance data for GPS into the platform, using information from a Network Time Protocol (NTP) server
• Inject XTRA Data - Injects XTRA assistance data for GPS into the platform, using information from a XTRA server (see http://goo.gl/3RjWX for details on gpsOneXTRA)
• Clear Aiding Data - Clears all assistance data used for GPS, including NTP and XTRA data (Note: if you select this option to fix broken GPS on your device, for GPS to work again you may need to ‘Inject Time’ and ‘Inject XTRA’ data)
• Settings - Set map tile type, keep screen on
Open-source on Github:
See our FAQ:
GPSTest discussion forum:
Nostalgic for old releases? Download them here:
Want to measure the *true* accuracy of your GPS?
Check out GPS Benchmark: