DescriptionThe only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
The latest visible increase in 5-star ratings you give us prove we are on the right track! Thank you!
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
Note: At this moment only the app is Free and without Ads
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.