DescriptionAre you a nerd, someone who lives math and science but you occasionally watch other things that relate to science such as The Big Bang Theory or Mythbusters? Nerdology, is a game that tests your trivia knowledge of mathematics, all areas of science and throws in the odd Mythbusters or The Big Bang Theory question to keep the game light.
Some example Nerdology questions are:
1) In what year did Carl Woese discovers bacteria are not the only simple-celled prokaryotes (unicellular organisms without a nucleus) on Earth?
2) The unexpected discovery that some materials have no resistance to the flow of electricity promises to revolutionize industry and technology. What term is used to describe these materials?
3) Big Bang Theory quote, who said this: 'No, no let's assume that they can. Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32ft per second, per second. Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel. Ms. Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles per hour, hits them, and is immediately sliced into three. equal pieces.'?
4) Mythbusters, the Discovery channel program about busting myths. Proved the myth 'elephants are afraid of mice' as what?
1) A variety of game levels allow you to play from easy to insane
2) Question help is always available and you can even share questions with friends
3) Post and track your score on the global leaderboard and see how well you rank against others
4) Submit your own questions and earn game coins