DescriptionThis is 10 day limited trial version of "VpnCilla" which is also available in this market.
Before you buy the Full Version of "VpnCilla", please test with this free "VpnCilla (Trial)".
VpnCilla is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
* No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
* Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
* Supports Multiple Profiles
* Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
* Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
* Profile automatically transferred to full version (don't uninstall the Trial until the first run of the full version)
* Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more...
- Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
- VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with "VpnCilla (Trial)" first!
- Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, ...)