DescriptionThis LITE version is completely functional, and it is only limited to two groups of students, together with the extraction of 3 different types of report data. Saved data could be transferred anytime to PROFESSIONAL version.
If you are interested in purchasing this PROFESSIONAL version, you will have access to unlimited number of groups and 9 different report types can be extracted in CSV (Excel) format.
Although Teacher’s Notebook is an application designed for professional teacher usage, it has already more than 46.000 downloads and thousands of active users. This is why we feel so proud, and thankful to all the people who trust part of their work on ours.
Description of the application:
Teacher’s Notebook has the aim of making more dynamic and optimizing daily teaching tasks and objectives (grading, attendance, students’ cards, class diaries, etc.)
This application main device is the substitution of traditional class paper diaries used to keep course and students data updated. For this reason it is a very useful tool during the period of classes, and saves a lot of time and effort out of class too.
Benefits of Teacher’s Notebook (TN):
- Download students’ data from a PC through our template or web form (www.labeldroid.com)
- Share with other colleagues the students’ data, notes, course structures and configurations, etc.
- Evaluate and grade students with extremely flexible and complete tools, easy to configure, compatible with all grading systems, and able to calculate grade means. TN will grant assessments, criteria, indicators, percentage weighting, basis of calculation, equivalence charts, control matrixes, estimations, etc.) Dozens of comments and suggestions made by users had been taken into account in order to fulfill 99% of all grading systems, while preserving the simplicity of usage with characterizes this application.
- Accomplish an attendance control system (absences, delays, justifications, partial absences, Tutor contact by means of email/sms, absence filter, report generator in CSV format...)
- Manage all students information cards, ordered by groups, with the following data: contact, Tutors, 3 office hours notebooks classified by date, unlimited personal notes, etc.
- Display a general diary and a class diary for each course, as well as obtain their CVS report..
- Access to a 8 level check box to make temporary notes or comments about each student.
- Handle a completely modifiable class schedule.
- Access to Google calendar, set of subjects, faculty meetings, watches, evaluation sessions, etc. Also download the scholar schedule of each Autonomous Community (free access through our website).
- Download all application data and export them to a CSV format compatible with any worksheet.
- Create security copies (internal memory, dropbox, drive, etc) of all data stored in your device, and export them to other devices.
Please mind that TN manual is available in the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8invFZ8k2OX0sSMZJGWPxkBbSrtepJd1M-t9s4zHkE/edit?usp=sharing
We are pleased to be contacted in order to make improvements. All comments, suggestions, and questions will be welcomed and answered. You may write to email@example.com