DescriptionFor Android smartphones, the Harmony app offers the same smart activity-based control as the award-winning Harmony remotes when used with the Logitech Harmony Link. Just choose ‘Watch a Movie’ or ‘Listen to Music’ and everything is automatically switched to the right settings.The Logitech Harmony Link device even includes an IR mini blaster that allows you to operate your systems behind closed cabinet doors, so you can block out the distracting clutter of boxes and flashing lights. In a multimedia, multi-channel age, there's almost more choice than we can manage. Logitech Harmony Link puts you back in total fingertip control.
- Controls up to 8 devices from 5000+ brands
- Easy, online setup using your Mac or PC
- Activity based control
- select an activity like ‘Watch a Movie’ or ‘Listen to Music’
- Harmony Link automatically switches the right devices to the right settings
- Hide the clutter - the included IR mini blaster accessory lets you control devices inside closed cabinets
- Add or Edit command buttons for any of your devices to any place on the screen
- Delete any existing command buttons
- Move command buttons to the most convenient position on the screen
What you need:
Wi-Fi-enabled smartphone with Android 2.x or 3.x or 4.x, Broadband Internet connection and 802.11 b/g/n wireless home network (Supports WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128 bit WEP encryption)
NOTE : 1. This app requires the Logitech Harmony Link device, a wireless network, and an Android smartphone running version 2.2 (“Froyo"), 2.3 ("Gingerbread"), 3.x ("Honey Comb"), 4.0 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or 4.1 (“Jelly Bean”).