DescriptionEnglish-Chinese dictionary keyboard (英中辭典鍵盤) is an implementation of soft keyboard for the Google Android mobile operation system. It provides an interface for the entering of traditional and simplified Chinese phrases on Android devices, by means of English-Chinese dictionary look up.
* 16 keyboard layouts
* Selection history
* Eng suggestion
* Hard keys support
* Mixed Eng. Chi. input
* No insecure permission required
For Android 1.5 ~ 2.3.x, open by:
1.Check the keyboard at Settings > Locale & text
2.Long press a text box > select input method
For Android 3.x ~ 4.2.x, open by:
1.Check the keyboard at Settings > Language & input
2.Select the keyboard at Settings > Language & input > Default
Visit Web for details
1. If you experience extreme lag after updating, try uninstalling and re-installing the keyboard again.
2. After changing theme, try to restart the keyboard or rotate the device with the keyboard active, to make the new theme effective.
3. If you experience touch difficulty, try to set the Touch sensitivity settings as High and Neutral.
1. Keyboard closes itself on Contact's phone number text box of Samsung devices with Android 4.x. Will fix once we get a Samsung device on hand to check.
2. Keyboard plays sound on press on LG devices, even sound is disabled in settings. Will fix once we get a LG device on hand to check.
3. Candidates selection bar jumps when the height is set to S. Fix in the pipeline.