DescriptionTravel Switzerland: Illustrated guide, Phrasebook and Maps. Includes Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Berne, Baden, Chur and more (Mobi Travel)
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebooks | Eat | Sleep | Stay Healthy | Stay Safe | Respect | Contact | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe
1. General: History | Geography | Culture | Economy | Politics | Talk | Buy | Top 10 Attractions | See & Do | Buy
2. Maps: Regions | Zurich | Lake Zurich | Geneva | Basel | Basel City Walls | Berne | Switzerland
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Zurich Airport | Lugano Airport | Basel Airport
4. By Area: Regions | Cities | Other Destinations
5. Zurich: Overview | History | Geography | Business | Climate | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Cope | Stay Safe
5.1 Zurich Transport: Get in | Get around | Zurich Airport | S-Bahn | Motorways | Zürich HB | Trams | Polybahn
5.2 Zurich Attractions: Map | Top 10 | Itinerary | See | Do | Buy | Nightlife | Streets & Squares | Gardens | Buildings | Churches | Theaters | Museums | Events | Sports | Get Out
6. Basel: Map | History | Get in | Get around | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Top 10 | See | Do | Buy | Get Out
7. Geneva: Map | History | Get in | Get around | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Top 10 | See | Do | Buy
8. Berne: Map | History | Geography | Get in & Get around | Eat | Sleep | See | Buy
9. Swiss Regions: Lake Geneva | Jura Mountains & Fribourg | Bernese Lowlands | Bernese Highlands | Central Switzerland
| Basel & Aargau | Zurich | Northeastern Switzerland | Valais | Graubünden | Ticino
10. Other Top Cities: Baden | Chur | Interlaken | Lausanne | Lucerne | Lugano | St. Gallen
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.